CLOSED – DEADLINE HAS PASSED
FRESH OFF THE EASEL
NO THEME Juried Show Call for Entry
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: CLOSED – DEADLINE HAS PASSED
SHOW RUN: Saturday, November 12th, 2022 through Saturday, December 24th, 2022
Top Prize $1,000
WORK IS JUDGED ON
- Originality – Creativity and originality of the work
- Overall Composition – Quality of artistic composition and overall design
- Overall impression of the artwork
To Submit Your Entries
First, read over the complete rules on the Registration Info page, then pay your entry fee ($55 for up to 3 pieces) and submit your entries for the show using the buttons at the bottom of the Registration Info page.
- Accepted media include: Two dimensional artwork: oil, acrylic, colored pencil, watercolor, pastel, charcoal and/or mixed media. If you are using a media not mentioned, please email us for verification that we are accepting it. No Sculpture. No Photography. No crafts. Contact: Gwen@dutchartgallery.net.
- Entry must be available to sell and reflect your current standard pricing. Paintings that do not reflect the artists’ pricing structure may be disqualified.
- NONREFUNDABLE Entry Fee of $55.00 USD covers up to three entries. Artwork must have been produced in 2021-2022 calendar years, nothing older will be considered–you will be asked to verify this on the submission form. Entries must NOT have been submitted in previous Dutch Art Gallery Juried Shows. Entry must be original art produced by the artist registered. Work done by a production studio, in classes or workshops, work from kits, commercial designs, and derivative work is prohibited.
- Art Entry must meet standard framing sizes. See •Registration Info• page for a complete list. Gallery provides temporary framing for the run of the show on standard sized pieces.
- Artist must include in the online registration a statement specific to each entered piece that gives insight about your creation process or the meaning behind the work. This information will be included on the website and on wall tags if your piece is chosen. • 270 CHARACTER LIMIT •
Not Quite Finished By the Deadline?
That’s okay. As long as you are close, you can submit a preliminary photo, but you must let us know by email that the submitted photo is not the final. If accepted, you must e-mail us the final photo by 5pm Friday, October 14th. Send only one photo by this date. We will consider your work completed once we receive a photo from you even if you send it prior to the extended deadline. Absolutely no revisions to artwork past this point. If your work is not completed by the original deadline of Sunday, October 9th, 2022, if accepted, your work will NOT be considered for any promotional materials. CONTACT: email@example.com
NO LATE ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED
09 | Sun | Entry Deadline | Midnight CST
13 | Thurs | Notification (Please check your spam folder followed by our website before calling us to check status)
13 | Thurs | Delivery of Accepted Work begins
29 | Sat | Delivery DEADLINE for Accepted Artwork
09 | Wed | Deadline for delivery of miniature art items for Goody Bag
12 | Sat | 11am-5pm | Opening Reception and Awards – awards announcement at 2pm
24 | Sat | Last full day of show (gallery closes early)
05-07 | Thurs-Sat | Painting Pick-Up. Local artists may pick up unsold work at Dutch Art Gallery and will not be subject to shipping charges. Unsold works will begin being shipped back to artists in original boxes. We are closed Sunday, January 1st and Monday, January 2nd.
The Dutch Art Gallery is located in Dallas, Texas
Accepting entries nationwide